Health & Safety L4 (RQF)
This accredited qualification is aimed at supervisors and managers with a direct responsibility for health and safety management. The qualification is intended for learners already working in the capacity of supervisor or manager and those who are preparing to start work at this level. In order to achieve this qualification, individuals must successfully construct a risk assessment and a safe system of work as well as pass the examination. Those gaining this qualification will know that supervisors and managers have legal and moral obligations to ensure health and safety within a business and that this includes obligations to employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety Executive as being important to developing safe working procedures in the workplace.
Upon completion delegates will gain knowledge and understanding around health and safety. They will also receive certificate of completion which is valid for 3 years.
- Legislation governing Health and Safety
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of employers, employees and others in relation to health and safety at work
- Understand the process by which health and safety is managed in an organisation
- Understand procedures for developing and implementing risk assessment
- Understand procedures for developing and implementing safe systems of work
- Know how to review health and safety across an organisation