Accredited Safeguarding Children E-Trainer Pack
Unicare Accredited Safeguarding Children trainer pack is well suited to staff competent in this skill and have experience facilitating in- house training. For staff with little or no experience in training why not have a look at our range of Train the Trainer Courses we provide. Our accredited Safeguarding Children trainer pack is well researched and developed for ease of use and is compliant with relevant legislations and guideline. It is also aligned with the UK Core Skills Training Framework. This course is accredited by the CPD certification service.
Our Accredited Safeguarding Children trainer pack is not for resale or commercial use.Our pack is flexible in that you can have additional slides added for example your areas policies and procedures and/or documentation as well as your company logo. Once altered we are unable to accept responsibility for content added. In order to purchase this pack for in-house training you must be a CQC registered organisation. Any questions please get in touch with the team before purchase as we can not issue refunds once products have been sent electronically or by post.
Accredited Safeguarding Children Trainer Materials – Electronic Version
- Safeguarding Children Powerpoint presentation
- Course Handouts
- Course Assessment Paper
- Student Evaluation Form
- Course Certificate Template
- Course Register Template
- List forms of abuse under safeguarding children
- Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse
- Recognise physical and behavioural indicators of all abuse
- Understand how to respond appropriately to disclosures of abuse
- Explain how to identify child maltreatment in its different forms and possible signs
- Explain what to do if there are concerns about child maltreatment and the importance of sharing information
- Describe where to seek appropriate advice and report concerns
- Understand roles & responsibilities towards child at risk
- Understand the various legislations and guidance concerning safeguarding children
- Train others in safeguarding children requirements within their working environment
On successful purchase, trainers will be authorised to use the trainer pack with one year on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners using this pack. Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates and deliver a course and certificate their learners. You are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
E-TRAINER PACK BENEFITS
FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Pack
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions