Conflict Management L2 (RQF)
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require training in conflict management. It is appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer facing role, deals with service users or the public. It can also be a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising and feel more confident in being able to deal with situations if they arise. To complete this qualification, learners should expect to undertake a total qualification time (TQT) of 16-hours and of this 11-hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
On completion delegates will be able recognise different aspects of conflict that they may encounter and to raise awareness and provide an understanding of the different methods that can be employed in helping to resolve it. They will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for 1 year.
- How communication can be used to solve problems
- How to reduce the likelihood of conflict,
- The factors that influence human responses in conflict situations,
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations,
- How to communicate effectively
- De-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations.