Unicare Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory trainer pack is well suited to staff competent in this skill and have experience facilitating in- house training. For staff with little or no experience in training why not have a look at our range of Train the Trainer Courses we provide. Our Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory trainer pack is well researched and developed for ease of use.
Our Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory trainer pack is not for resale or commercial use.Our pack is flexible in that you can have additional slides added for example your areas policies and procedures and/or documentation as well as your company logo. Once altered we are unable to accept responsibility for content added. In order to purchase this pack for in-house training you must be a CQC registered organisation. Any questions please get in touch with the team before purchase as we can not issue refunds once products have been sent electronically or by post.
Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory Trainer Materials – Electronic Version
- Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory Powerpoint presentation
- Course Handouts
- Course Assessment Paper
- Student Evaluation Form
- Course Certificate Template
- Lesson Plan Template
- Trainer support information
- Course Register Template
- Videos on Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory
Skills for Health Aligned Mandatory Training
Skills for health aligned mandatory training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff. The requirement for annual statutory training become increasingly demand for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals to ensure that Healthcare Professionals have their knowledge up to date and skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
Unicare provides nurses and care staff a classroom training and practical involvement and assessments.The materials used in our mandatory training courses are evidence based and is delivered by expert trainers. Our skills for health aligned mandatory is approved and also accredited by the CPD certification service.
This mandatory training is in line with the skills for health core training framework which has to be done every year. This is a practical based training session. Unicare Support Services is a delivery partner for the National skills Academy, this means our mandatory training is in line with the Skills for Health Framework and is fully compliant.
The RCN’s Executive Director of Nursing and Service Delivery, said that “Mandatory training is there for a reason – this ensures that staff are up to date with infection control procedures, life saving techniques and good practice. Below are the following dates for this course.
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 (CSTF)
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 (CSTF)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 1 (CSTF)
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 2 (CSTF)
- Fire Safety Level 1 (CSTF)
- Fire Safety Level 2 (CSTF)
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 (CSTF)
- Infection and Prevention Control Level 2 (CSTF)
- Information Governance (includes Caldicott Principles, Confidentiality, Freedom of Information, Data Protection, NHS Protect) (CSTF)
- Health, Safety and Welfare Level 1 (CSTF)
- Health and Safety and Welfare Level 2 (CSTF)
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for year. The evidence gathered on this course can count towards the 40 CPD hours for Revalidation for Nurses and Midwives.
No Reviews found for this course.