CSTF Aligned Mandatory Workshop
Mandatory training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff. The requirement for annual statutory training become increasingly demand for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals to ensure that healthcare professionals have their knowledge up to date and skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
Unicare Support provide nurses and care staff a classroom training and practical involvement and assessments.The materials used in our mandatory training courses are evidence based and is delivered by expert trainers. It is aligned to the core skills training framework.
Our CSTF Aligned Basic life support and Moving and handling are practical based training session.
The RCN’s Executive Director of Nursing and Service Delivery, said that “Mandatory training is there for a reason – this ensures that staff are up to date with infection control procedures, life saving techniques and good practice. Below are the following dates for this course.
- CSTF Aligned Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Manual Handling and People Moving Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Health, Safety and Welfare Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Fire Safety Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 & 2
- Food Safety
- CSTF Aligned Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Information Governance
- CSTF Aligned Conflict Resolution and Complaints Handling
- Lone Working
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for one year. The evidence gathered on this course can count towards the 40 CPD hours for Revalidation for Nurses and Midwives.