Basic Life Support Train the Trainer ( Group Session)
This one to two days accredited intensive course teaches the delegates the skills required to deliver both adult and paediatric basic life support course in the workplace. The course will boost your confidence in public speaking since there is 15-20 minute micro teach from each delegate, . The course will help your organisation meet the necessary recommendations from the CQC and other bodies in terms of compliance. This course is designed for those responsible for the training and development of care staffs. Prior to the course date delegates will receive instructions and template required to design the 15 minute micro teach.
Upon completion delegates will gain knowledge, skills, strategies and understanding on delivering both adult and paediatric basic life support course. Delegates will have the chance to carry out a 15-20 minute micro teach on any topic relating to basic life support.They will also receive train the trainer certificate which is valid for 3 years. In addition they will receive an accredited level 3 trainer qualification certificate from Highfield Qualifications if they opt for this qualification at an additional fee.
- Different Teaching methods
- Different Learning styles
- How to give Feedback
- How to Evaluate or assess learners
- Various Ice breaking Techniques
- Different Presentation skills and resources
- Course Handouts
- Lesson Plan Template
- Feedback and Evaluation Templates
- How to Design and Deliver Effective Training Workbook
- Current legislations governing basic life support
- Dealing with unconscious person who is breathing and not breathing (adult, child and infant) ABCDE approach.
- Putting a person in a recovery position (adult, child and infant)
- Administering CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) to an unconscious person adult, child and infant)
- The safe use of the automated external defibrillator on adult, child and infant
- Dealing with a foreign body airway obstruction on adult, child and infant)
NB: There is an option to enrol on a level 3 trainer qualification which is an Ofqual qualification accredited by Highfield Qualification. This will require an additional day at an extra cost for the registration and certification. The cost for this level 3 trainer qualification is £350.00.
(This course is delivered in house. The minimum number required for us to run this course is 8. The maximum required in any given course is 12. For course pricing call us on 0203 291 3743 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)