INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed Unicare website are registered and unregistered trade marks of Unicare Support. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of Unicare Support.
MAKING BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS
Initial bookings and enquiries can be made by completing the contact us form, emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call on 03300977592 or 0203 291 3743. Please complete the enquiry form, and we shall contact you to confirm available dates.
Payment for group bookings is on receipt of the final invoice. Terms, strictly 30 days from dispatch of the invoice. Individual students should pay in full when booking. This acts as confirmation of the booking.
Individuals as well as organisations can make direct booking on our website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
Courses cancelled, in writing, by the client become liable for the following charges:
- 21 days or more notice- Full refund
- 14 days or more notice.. 25% of total cost
- 7 days or more notice.. 50% of total cost
- Less than 7 days notice.. 75% of total cost
- Less than 36 hours notice.. Full amount payable
These refunds do not apply to ‘open courses.
CANCELLATIONS WHEN PURCHASING OUR COURSES THROUGH REED.CO.UK
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days from the day after the receipt of the Materials. If you choose to cancel within this period you will receive a refund of the Price within 30 days of you returning all Materials to us.
- The right of cancellation will not apply if: you have accessed any online learning or Materials prior to cancellation. You must not log into the online student learning portal and/or start your course if you wish to receive a refund.
- Any software supplied has been used or the Security seal broken.
- You have been provided with any of the Services.
- Notification of cancellation of a course must be made to email@example.com.
Clients may substitute candidates for the course at any time prior to the course commencing. With opening courses they have 48 hours to cancel or reschedule the course. They only have the chance to change course date. Its imperative that payment is made online before a delegate can attend a course.
Training Rooms provided by the client should be large enough to allow for practical training. In addition training facilities should conform to the minimum standards expected of any organisation with regards to lighting, ventilation, access, access to drinking water and toilet facilities. If the facilities are deemed unsuitable then we will try to arrange a local alternative. In all cases the final decision rests with the management of Unicare Support Services and any costs incurred will be invoiced to the client.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS