HEALTH AND SAFETY, FOOD SAFETY RISK ASSESSMENTS
The completion of risk assessments is an important step in protecting the health and safety of your workers and your business, as well as complying with the law.
A risk assessment involves examining your business to establish what could cause harm to either your employees or the general public and then deciding whether you have taken sufficient precautions to prevent this from occurring, or whether further controls are required.
Workers and others have a right to be protected from harm especially if caused by a failure to take reasonable control measures.
ADDRESSING RISK ASSESSMENTS INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING STAGES:
- Identification of the hazards
- Deciding who might be harmed and how
- Evaluating the risks and decide on precaution
- Recording your findings and implementing them
- Reviewing your assessment and update if necessary
OUR RISK ASSESSMENT SERVICES INCLUDE AREAS SUCH AS:
- Tasks (creation of method statement for each task)
- Manual handling risk assessments
- Personal protective equipment
- Hazardous substances
- Display screen equipment
For further information and to discuss your individual requirements please contact us on 0203 291 3743, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact sheet for a free estimate or quote