Team Leading Knowledge (Online)
This course aims to provide you with the underpinning knowledge and understanding of the broad range of responsibilities involved in taking on a team leader role within the workplace. Maybe team leading has been your career goal for some time, maybe you had never really expected to become team leader or you would aim to be at some point in the future. Whatever your experience there is still lots to learn. This course will provide you with all the relevant knowledge you need to know and provides you with the opportunity to gain a certificate of achievement.
It should help to improve your own job performance and develop the skills necessary to be an effective team leader.
The course is designed to assist you to convert theory into practice and help you to succeed in the workplace.
This course is carried out using detailed blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our best price includes all the course materials, registration, certification and postage.
- Module 1: What Are Risk Assessments?
- Module 2: Legislation
- Module 3: Who Is Responsible for Risk Assessing in the Workplace?
- Module 4: Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Module 5: Managing Risk
- Module 6: Assessing Risk in YOUR Workplace
- Module 7: Completion of Risk Assessments
- Module 8: Recording Risk Assessments
- Module 9: Sharing Information on Risk Assessments
- Module 10: Record Keeping
- Module 11: Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Module 12: Updates on Risk Assessment Practice
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of completion which is an accredited qualification.