CSTF Aligned Mandatory Workshop for Doctors
Unicare skills for health aligned mandatory training for doctors is classroom based, practical involvement and assessments throughout. It meets all of the requirements of the NHS and private healthcare sector. Our CSTF aligned mandatory training for doctors complies with all relevant legislations and protocols and is regularly updated by our highly skilled and experienced clinical instructors.
Mandatory training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff. The requirement for annual statutory training become increasingly demand for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals to ensure that healthcare professionals have their knowledge up to date and skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
Our CSTF Aligned Basic life support and Moving and handling are practical based training session. The RCN’s Executive Director of Nursing and Service Delivery, said that “Mandatory training is there for a reason – this ensures that staff are up to date with infection control procedures, life saving techniques and good practice. Below are the following dates for this course.
- CSTF Aligned Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Manual Handling and People Moving Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Health, Safety and Welfare Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Fire Safety Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Aligned Information Governance
- CSTF Aligned Conflict Resolution and Complaints Handling
- CSTF Aligned Equality & Diversity
- Lone Working
- Consent in Care and Treatment
- Professional Code of Conduct
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for one year. The evidence gathered on this course can count towards their CPD hours.