Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (Distance Learning)
This social, emotional and behavioural difficult level 3 course is aimed at everyone who is interested in social, emotional and behavioural difficulties within education. In particular, this could be those working in education or parents with children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, or other interested parties. This course is also suitable for people who are already working in education or those who are considering working within education in the future. The course is ideal for learners interested in improving their understanding of the different social and behavioural issues faced by children and young people and how these issues can be effectively managed.
This course is carried out using detailed blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our best price includes all the course materials, registration, certification and postage.
- Module 1: What are Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties?
- Module 2: Exploring the issues
- Module 3: Understanding Misbehaviour
- Module 4: SEBD Strategies, Interventions and Approaches
- Module 5: Direct and indirect bullying behaviours
- Module 6: Improving Classroom achievement
- Module 7: Issues for the Education of Pupils Identified as having ADHD
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of completion which is an accredited qualification.
No Reviews found for this course.