Recruitment, Selection & Induction (Online)
This Recruitment, selection and induction course considers managing the acquisition of staff. Staff recruitment is a time consuming and expensive process that should not be embarked upon lightly. In addition, dispensing with the services of an individual, who has been recruited and employed, and who is subsequently found not to be needed, can also be a difficult and expensive process for the organisation under current legislation, and is also unfair and distressing experience for the individual.
It is therefore essential that the need for additional human resources are first analysed and fully justified before the recruitment process is started.
This course is carried out using detailed blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our best price includes all the course materials, registration, certification and postage.
- Module 1 – Understand the importance of giving proper consideration to any perceived requirement to recruit new staff.
- Module 2 – Be able to identify alternatives to staff recruitment
- Module 3 – Understand how and why the need to recruit must be justified
- Module 4 – Be able to describe an appropriate recruitment process procedure
- Module 5 – Be aware of factors that could lead to allegations of or actual discrimination in the recruitment process
- Module 6 – Understand the legal requirements relating to the recruitment process
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of completion which is an accredited qualification.
No Reviews found for this course.