COURSE DESCRIPTION (For a Class Size of 12)
This course will explore the skills involved in effective defensible documentation (recording and report writing) in your own working environments. This Recording and Report Writing training course can be booked as a half day or full day session.
On completion delegates will be able to develop on the skills & confidence in structuring, writing and evaluating forms of communication so others can understand them.They will also receive certificate of attendance which is valid for 1 year.
- Problems facing providers and their staff when it comes to providing evidenced care and support?
- The role and purpose of basic recording and report writing as a means of communication
- How to record information in a way that is manageable and makes sense to others
- Assessing the elements involved in structuring, writing and evaluating records and reports
- To support staff to maintain service user records to the standards required by The Data Protection Act and related legislation and guidelines
- Understanding what needs to be recorded and why?
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy skills
- The blame & tick box cultures inherent in health and social care
- Mistrust of what happens to information that is recorded
- Providing appropriate systems to facilitate good defensible documentation (recording and report writing)
- Written Assessments
No Reviews found for this course.