Mental Health Awareness (Accredited Online)
This course is aimed at staff working within a care environment. This course aims to build the capacity of health care workers in the field of mental health so that they are able to effectively respond to the mental health needs of their service users. Candidates will gain an understanding how to recognise the symptoms of mental disorders and how to understand that people experiencing possible mental disorders require appropriate services.
- Defining Mental Health
- Recognising symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Responding appropriately
- Referring a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Support and caring for a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Discrimination and stigma
- Medication and side effects
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of completion which is an accredited qualification.
No Reviews found for this course.