This qualification is designed for those learners either currently working in any environment, or those returning/starting work and wishing to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and safety. The objective of the qualification is to prepare learners to progress into further training. The qualification provides learners with knowledge in health and safety and enables them to understand that health and safety is the responsibility of everyone within a business.
Upon completion delegates will gain introductory knowledge and understanding around health and safety. They will also receive certificate of completion which is valid for 3 years.
- Legislation governing Health and Safety
- Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Understand the scope of hazards and risks in the workplace
- Understand the range of workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
- Understand the requirements for workplace procedures
No Reviews found for this course.