This one day intensive course teaches the delegates the skills required to deliver Fire Safety course in the workplace. The course will boost your confidence in public speaking since there is 15 minute micro teach from each delegate, . The course will help your organisation meet the necessary recommendations from the CQC and other bodies in terms of compliance.This course is designed for those responsible for the training and development of care staffs. Prior to the course date delegates will receive instructions and template required to design the 15 minute micro teach.
Upon completion delegates will gain knowledge, skills, strategies and understanding on delivering fire safety course. Delegates will have the chance to carry out a 15 minute micro teach on any topic relating to fire safety.They will also receive train the trainer certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- Different Teaching methods
- Different Learning styles
- How to give Feedback
- How to Evaluate or assess learners
- Various Ice breaking Techniques
- Different Presentation skills and resources
- Course Handouts
- Lesson Plan Template
- Feedback and Evaluation Templates
- How to Design and Deliver Effective Training Workbook
- Legislation / The Law governing Fire Safety
- Legislation governing Fire Safety
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
- Practical Demonstration and Assessment
No Reviews found for this course.