COURSE DESCRIPTION (For a Class Size of 12)
The course delivers an overview of each of these air delivery systems, the reasons for their use, their benefits and possible side effects. The applied practical workstation & simulated practical assessment can only be provided if the equipment is available on site
On completion delegates will be have a clear understanding and knowledge on various procedures..They will also receive CPAP and BIPAP awareness certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- What is CPAP & BiPAP
- How CPAP works
- Who might need CPAP
- CPAP overview, benefits and side effects
- How BiPAP works
- Who might need BiPAP
- BiPAP overview, benefits and side effects
- Applied practical workstation and simulated practical assessment
- Ethical and legal responsibilities
- Competency framework and theory test
No Reviews found for this course.