Business Administration Knowledge
This programme aims to develop knowledge and understanding across a range of basic administrative concepts and practices. It enables the learner to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out everyday and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events.
This course is carried out using detailed blended learning resource pack which can be kept to record a staff members development in the subject. Assessment is through a multiple choice question paper and completion of workbook.
Our best price includes all the course materials, registration, certification and postage.
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Providing administrative services
- Managing information and producing documents
- Supporting change in a business environment
- Supporting business events
- Maintaining stationery stock
- Project management
- Contributing to innovation and change
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of completion which is an accredited qualification.
No Reviews found for this course.