COURSE DESCRIPTION (For a Class Size of 12)
This anaemia awareness training course aims to help staff develop a better understanding of anaemia. It will teach them to differentiate the various types of anaemia and how it affects people both physically and mentally. They will understand the effects it has on the body both mental and physical and be able to identify the early signs.This training session lasts for 3 hours
On completion delegates will be able to confidently give a clear definition or anaemia and be able to identify the different types.They will also receive anaemia awareness certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- What is anaemia?
- What are the different types of anaemia?
- What causes anaemia?
- What are the physical effects of anaemia?
- What are the mental effects of anaemia?
- How to diagnose anaemia
- Interpretation of blood results
- What are the treatments of anaemia?
- Written Assessments
No Reviews found for this course.