Unicare Accredited Basic Life Support trainer pack is well suited to staff competent in this skill and have experience facilitating in- house training. For staff with little or no experience in training why not have a look at our range of Train the Trainer Courses we provide. Our accredited Basic Life Support trainer pack is well researched and developed for ease of use and is compliant with 2015 UK resuscitation council guideline. It is also aligned with the UK Core Skills Training Framework. This course is accredited by the CPD certification service.
Our Accredited Basic Life Support trainer pack is not for resale or commercial use.Our pack is flexible in that you can have additional slides added for example your areas policies and procedures and/or documentation as well as your company logo. Once altered we are unable to accept responsibility for content added. In order to purchase this pack for in-house training you must be a CQC registered organisation. Any questions please get in touch with the team before purchase as we can not issue refunds once products have been sent electronically or by post.
Accredited Basic Life Support Trainer Materials – Electronic Version
- Basic Life Support Powerpoint presentation
- Course Handouts
- Course Assessment Paper
- Student Evaluation Form
- Course Certificate Template
- Course Register Template
Basic Life Support
Basic Life support (BLS) what is it and why we need it? BLS is the provision of immediate emergency assistance to someone who is unconscious, not breathing, choking, severe bleeding or having cardiac arrest before paramedics arrive. The aim of BLS is to preserve life, promote recovery and prevent health deterioration This training will define Basic Life Support and identify essential components of Basic Life Support and how we can implement it in our daily lives. This is a practical based course and is mandatory all delegate participate.
- Current legislations governing basic life support
- Dealing with unconscious person who is breathing and not breathing (adult, child and infant) ABCDE approach.
- Putting a person in a recovery position (adult, child and infant)
- Administering CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) to an unconscious person adult, child and infant)
- The safe use of the automated external defibrillator on adult, child and infant
- Dealing with a foreign body airway obstruction on adult, child and infant)
On successful purchase, trainers will be authorised to use the trainer pack with one year on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners using this pack. Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates and deliver a course and certificate their learners. You are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
E-TRAINER PACK BENEFITS
FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Pack
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
No Reviews found for this course.