Food Safety and Health and Safety Auditing
We offer food safety and health & safety auditing services. These are tailored to the size and type of your business and premises. Each inspection is performed to ensure compliance with current legislation, codes of practice relating to food safety and health and safety at work.
Our highly qualified auditors are skilled in performing independent safety audits. These measure and monitor the safety performance of your business on a regular basis. They also facilitate the effective management of risks, through the implementation of legal and industry best practices and adoption of robust safety procedures.
Following each inspection we will provide a detailed report of a site’s safety performance and highlight any issues requiring urgent attention. At the end of the inspection the audit results will be discussed with the site management team who will also be offering advice and guidance on improving general safety performance. We also provide reports for each audits we carry out. This helps to ensure corrective actions are implemented immediately.
The key benefits of adopting our safety audits includes
- Reduced risk of food contamination and food poisoning
- Improved working environment and reduced risk of liabilities
- Minimized chance of accidents, injuries and food related incidents
- Enhanced employee involvement and understanding of safety at work
- Increased employee awareness of safety issues and responsibilities
- Reduced risk of legal action for non-compliance
- Increased brand protection
For further information and to discuss your individual requirements please contact us on 0203 291 3743, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact sheet for a free estimate or quote.