COURSE DESCRIPTION (Next Training Date: 24/05/2017 Wednesday)
To book on this course click the link; http://unicaresupport.com/courses/skills-for-health-aligned-mandatory-training-2/
Mandatory training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff. The requirement for annual statutory training become increasingly demand for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals to ensure that Healthcare Professionals have their knowledge up to date and skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
Unicare Support provide nurses and care staff a classroom training and practical involvement and assessments.The material used in mandatory training courses are evidence based and is delivered by expert trainers.
This mandatory training is in line with the skills for health core training framework which has to be done every year.
The RCN’s Executive Director of Nursing and Service Delivery, said that “Mandatory training is there for a reason – this ensures that staff are up to date with infection control procedures, life saving techniques and good practice. Below are the following dates for this course.
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 and 2- Recovery position, Choking, CPR, AED (Practicals Included)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 and 2- Recovery position, Choking, CPR, AED (Practicals Included)
- Neonatal Basic Life Support Level 1 and 2
- Manual Handling and People Moving (Practicals included)
- Fire Safety Level 2
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 2
- Information Governance (includes Caldicott Principles, Confidentiality, Freedom of Information and Data Protection)
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of attendance. Delegates upon completion will be enrolled on these 2 accredited free courses to augment their mandatory training; 1. Health and Safety 2. Safeguarding Adults. This is optional.