COURSE DESCRIPTION (25.11.16)
Skills for health aligned mandatory training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff. The requirement for annual statutory training become increasingly demand for Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals to ensure that Healthcare Professionals have their knowledge up to date and skills required to deliver evidence based care for the patient’s safety and quality of care.
Unicare Support provide nurses and care staff a classroom training and practical involvement and assessments.The materials used in our mandatory training courses are evidence based and is delivered by expert trainers.
This mandatory training is in line with the skills for health core training framework which has to be done every year. This is a practical based training session. Unicare Support Services is a delivery partner for the National skills Academy, this means our mandatory training is in line with the Skills for Health Framework and is fully compliant.
The RCN’s Executive Director of Nursing and Service Delivery, said that “Mandatory training is there for a reason – this ensures that staff are up to date with infection control procedures, life saving techniques and good practice. Below are the following dates for this course.
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 1 (CSTF)
- Adult Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 1 (CSTF)
- Paediatric Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)
- Anaphylaxis (CSTF)
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 1 (CSTF)
- Manual Handling and People Moving Level 2 (CSTF)
- Fire Safety Level 1 (CSTF)
- Fire Safety Level 2 (CSTF)
- Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 (CSTF)
- Infection and Prevention Control Level 2 (CSTF)
- Information Governance (includes Caldicott Principles, Confidentiality, Freedom of Information, Data Protection, NHS Protect) (CSTF)
- Health, Safety and Welfare Level 1 (CSTF)
- Health and Safety and Welfare Level 2 (CSTF)
Upon completion delegates will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for year. The evidence gathered on this course can count towards the 40 CPD hours for Revalidation for Nurses and Midwives. Delegates upon completion will be enrolled on these accredited free online courses to augment their mandatory training These are optional and you need to request it for you to be registered ;
1. Equality and Diversity
2. Food Safety
3. Conflict Resolution and Complaints Handling
4. Lone Working
5. Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
Training Venue: ICG Medical | 21-23 Wootton Street | London | SE1 8TG