Health and Safety for Construction Level 1 (QCF)
This qualification is designed for learners working in, or aspiring to work in, the construction industry. It will give learners the knowledge to undertake their jobs safely. Successful learners who also complete the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment knowledge test will fulfil the requirements to apply for the CSCS Labourer’s card.
Upon completion delegates will gain introductory knowledge and understanding around health and safety. They will also receive certificate of completion which is valid for 3 years.
- Legislation governing Health and Safety
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Know risks to health within a construction environment
- Know they importance of working around plant and equipment safely
Need to find out more about this course?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self