Basic Life Support (Accredited E-Learning)
Early resuscitation can improve survival rates by up to 60%. This course is for anybody, trained or untrained, who wishes to feel more confident in dealing with a collapsed adult or child. Please note that the Online course does not qualify its users to carry out either of these tasks without further practical training.
Upon completion delegates will gain knowledge and understanding on this subject. They will also receive certificate of completion which is valid for 3 years.
- Know how to assess the collapsed victim
- Learn how to perform chest compression and rescue breathing
- Know how to deal with a person who is choking
- Be able to place an unconscious person in the recovery position
- Understand your legal obligations under the first aid regulations
Need to find out more about this course?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Flexible
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self