Level 2 Health and Safety Course (QCF)
Achievement of this accredited qualification will enable learners to work safely and to recognise and deal with hazards in the workplace. The aim of the qualification is to provide candidates with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace. This includes the hazards and risks along with the relevant legislation, and ensures awareness of cost-effective, practical control methods.
This qualification is applicable for any private or public sector working environment and provides employees with an awareness of their own safety, as well as the safety of customers, contractors and members of the public. The achievement of the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification will enable learners to work safely and to recognise and deal with hazards in the workplace.
Upon completion delegates will gain knowledge and understanding around health and safety. They will also receive certificate of completion which is valid for 3 years.
- Legislation governing Health and Safety
- Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
Need to find out more about this course?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self