Level 2 Fire Safety Award Course (QCF)
The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety is a qualification aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire. Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
Upon completion delegates will gain knowledge and understanding around fire safety. They will also receive certificate of completion which is valid for 3 years.
- Legislation governing Fire Safety
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
Need to find out more about this course?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self