Accredited Conflict Management Workshop
This Conflict Management training course is designed to practice conflict resolution skills through a range of scenarios, candidates will learn non physical diffusion and de-escalation techniques for challenging behaviour.The Conflict Management training course clearly sets out the legal and statutory requirements for colleagues personal safety. This course is accredited by NFPS (National Federation of Personal Safety) a global leading industry expert of this subject. This certificate is accepted within the Health and Social sector including most NHS Trust.
On completion delegates will be able recognise different aspects of conflict that they may encounter and to raise awareness and provide an understanding of the different methods that can be employed in helping to resolve it. They will receive certificate of attendance which is valid for 1 year.
- Describe the common causes of conflict.
- Describe two forms of communication.
- Provide an example of how communication can breakdown.
- Describe a communication model that may be used to assist in resolving conflict.
- Describe patterns of behaviour that may be evident within a conflict situation.
- Describe the use of distance in a conflict situation.
- Describe different methods for dealing with conflict situations.
- Describe avoidance strategies.
- Describe and utilise certain distraction techniques, including the power of voice.
- Written assessment
Need to find out more about this course?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 100
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self