1- Unicare Support Services recognises its responsibility as a provider of quality training and consultancy services. To this end, Unicare has developed and documented quality management system. The quality system complies with the international standard ISO 9001:2008, Quality management systems – Requirements. Most of our courses are accredited by reputable awarding bodies such HABC, Aofa etc. The course can also be tailored made to suit your company requirement (Bespoke).
2- Unicare has made a commitment to ensuring its training and consultancy package are developed so that delegates and companies participating gets it full potential. The training and development team delivers training in a structured interactive format to allow participant gain maximum benefit. Training and development events create opportunities for individuals or companies to develop to their full potential.
3- The policy of the company is to ensure that all training personnel are trained and experienced to the extent necessary to undertake their assigned activities and responsibilities effectively. The company generally procures and recruits employees capable of meeting the technical, skill, experience and educational requirements of the company’s activities.
4- Unicare Support accepts responsibility for the complete satisfaction of its customers. We exercise this responsibility through adequate training of our trainers, adherence to proven procedures, and total commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, and to maintaining an organisational culture that fosters continuous improvement.
Core Values Of Unicare Support
1: We ensure our training services are delivered to the best of our ability and clients are always left satisfied.
2: Very Honest when dealing with customers and clients and all activities we carry out are transparent.
3: We take great care in what we do and how we do it.
Why Choose Unicare Support for your Classroom Based Courses
- Competitive and Reasonable Pricing: Your personal or corporate needs are assessed and evaluated individually.
- Efficient Customer Service: You are always able to speak directly with us, during the day or email us anytime of the day or night and you will get an immediate response
- Skilled and Highly Trained tutors with industry experience: All of our training staffs receive constant and updated training in relation to current legislation in health and safety and food safety hence updating their CPD. they are all registered with IFL.
- Reliability: It is important that in order to achieve good customer satisfaction we deliver prompt and express service, fully trained and experienced training staffs and adequate resources to tackle each project.
- Flexibility: We always accommodate our clients’ needs and requirements.
Our Commitment To You: Our “no worries” guarantee means that you can always rely on any job we undertake being done: on time, on budget and to the very highest standard.
Please call Unicare Support Services on 0203 291 3743, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact us sheet for a free estimate or quote.